Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FOOD | Sugardaddy's


Well the good times are in Columbus, Ohio for food. I saw this company featured on the Food Networks " Throwdown with Bobby Flay." My nephew has finally came thru for me in some Sugardaddy's brownies. Let me say they are delicious as promise. Three inches of a complete circle of chocolate heaven. Folks they just melt in your mouth. So, far I have eaten the Tahiti, American Beauty to come is the Chai, Carmel, Cinnamon, Plain Jane and finally the Dark Berry. Which has a hint of raspberry in a swirl to tickle my mouth. Waiting on the Strawberry. Sounds like a food trip to Columbus for this one or an order online. Also of interest is Georgetown Cupcakes which will be featured on the Travel Channel. Folks, you want be disappointed. It's worth the two or one hour drive up I-71 North. All depending upon how fast I drive, Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment